incl. 20% VAT = 2,83 €
- Grape variety: Merlot 80%, Teran 20%
- Category: semi dry rose wines
- Wine-growing area: West Istria, Croatia Vineyard: Vale and Santa Lucia
- Vineyard age: 11 – 20 years Altitude of vineyard: 200 – 240 m
- Vineyard orientation: south Soil composition: flysch, limestone, clay
- Harvested: by hand
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, cryo maceration 4 – 5 h, pressing, fermentation
- Aging: inox
- Alcohol by volume: 13,0 %vol
- Total acidity: 5,5 g/l
- Unfermented sugar: 1,1 g/l
- Serving temperature: 6-8 °C
Violetta 2018 has a bright, pale salmon colour. On the nose there is a gentle, pretty nose of fresh red berry fruits, especially raspberries, and grapefruits displaying its youth in vivacity. Dry on the palate with medium acidity levels and medium body with a good intensity of fruit and good aftertaste. Although it is a rather easy-going rosé, Violetta does not want to be an upfront fruity wine, but rather a rose with a bit more taste on the palate. It gives just that.
Combining with food:
Violetta is an all-rounder that can be well served as an aperitif but will give lots of pleasure all the way through the meal. It will even work as a steward with most of the main dishes. Great summer wine.
This is best to be drunk within the next three year but will bring pleasure for 2-3 more years.
Free home delivery within Vienna is possible with an invoiced value of goods of 50 euros and more.