Kozlovic Muskat momjanski
incl. 20% VAT = 2,75 € (Price per 1l: 33,00 €)
- Grape variety: Muscat from Momjan
- Category: semi-sweet white wines
- Wine-growing area: West Istria, Croatia
- Vineyard: Vale
- Vineyard age: 5-30 years
- Altitude of vineyard: 200 m
- Vineyard orientation: south
- Soil composition: flysch, limestone rocks, clay
- Harvested: by hand
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, cryo maceration 2-3 days,
pressing, interrupted fermentation with cooling
- Aging: inox
- Alcohol content: 11,5 %vol
- Total acidity: 7,1 g/l
- Unfermented sugar: 45,5 g/l
- Bottle size: 0,5 l
- Serving temperature: 8 °C
The colour is pale lemon. On the nose, no questions remain unanswered. This is a straight Muscat with a focused varietal aroma reminiscent of grapes, lychee lime and some ripe, juicy yellow fruits. It is medium sweet with lovely creamy texture, but remains vibrant and refreshing. Very intense on the palate, varied, with lovely sweet spices on top of what was found on the nose. Quite a complex wine, nicely balanced, which offers a long, focused varietal finish.
Combining with food:
Try this one with desserts based on fresh yellow fruits, fruit salads, apple pie with cinnamon. It is also worth trying it with spicy Asian foods, and light blue cheeses.
This is best to be drunk now, but will be in very good condition for 4-5 years more, when primary aromas will leave some room to the notes of the development. Some connoisseurs might even like it better then.
Free home delivery within Vienna is possible with an invoiced value of goods of 50 euros and more.